Sunday, October 2, 2016

Got side tracked a bit.

Today was a good day, why, you might ask. Today I found a really well documentary on Hayo Miyazaki. The movie is called "The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness", which I believes reflects everything I know an believe about animation, what it  means to me. It was so inspirational and moving, anything this man touches or is a part of evokes emotion. I am still feeling affected by it even though 6 hours have passed, wow, what a movie.
I will have to let you see it to feel it, I cannot put into words that will justly describe the meaning of this film. So, watch it if you are really wanting to be a master animator someday.

     I was able to start some preliminary sketches on the second episode, "The Power of Muk-Muk" today while I was doing laundry at the local wash. Trying to make the best of the situation lol.
Once all of the first season of this new series comes out I plan on creating an art of book. But that is for later to ponder over, remember from yesterday's blog, keep focused.
I could post images from this studio all day, big fan, the biggest perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment