Friday, September 30, 2016

Today's progress

Today we are working on the first episode. I found out the importance of backing up or constantly saving your work as you proceed. I lost two scenes and have to go back and redo them, all because of my computer doing an automatic update! So you can probably guess what I did next, I disabled the auto update. But I still frequently update my work now to avoid losing a days worth of work.

If you want to see some of the progress we are doing you can visit my YouTube channel and look for some of the production videos I have posted. I am going to make a point to give this series its own channel some day soon. So much to do and not enough daylight, but what can I say, I love what I do!
YouTube here 

I wanted to thank everyone who reads my blog, you take the time to read my rants, updates. If there is anything you want to know just post a message or a reply and I will get back to you. I am taking more effort to post something everyday now, like a visual diary and/or production report. It helps me keep on task.
Here is a picture I did in my spare time, LOL, spare time...I like that.
Just want to give you some visual inspiration so that you are not reading text all the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment