Monday, October 10, 2016

Does anything slow you down??

I wonder this everyday, what slows me down and how I can overcome such obstacles. The recent obstacle that I have run across is the cold & flu season. It gets me how they can know exactly when people get sick and capitalize on it with advertisements that come out at the exact same time, is it by chance or engineered.
    What ever it may be I am still plagued by a head cold. Does this slow me down, yes a little. But I still have the passion and the flame to animate in me everyday. I have been working on the animatic of the first episode, "The power of Muk-Muk". I am currently on scene #12 out of 44 I believe. I did not understand how much it takes to produce a short until recently. It may be a little daunting, but the satisfaction is tremendous, even though I am feeling less than par.
    There are somethings that slow me down that are just out of necessity, such as work. Work is necessary to provide for our families and keep the lights on. Though at work my thoughts are that of home and working on projects.
    So when you feel like something is slowing you down or becoming an obstacle, keep in mind your goals and passion and push through. This will keep your projects on track and create positive forward movement.
(a digital painting from my portfolio)

No comments:

Post a Comment