Monday, October 3, 2016

Wishing for more animators

I have been working on this project for a while, I posted it on Artella and gained some interest from others to join my project. Lets just say that I am still the only one plugging away at this project still. It can be tough for one animator to create a quality animation all by themselves, but it is also rewarding as well. I look forward everyday to working on another shot to get this project done so that I can showcase it. I think the last count for this episode there are 44 shots. I am currently creating the animatic for it, and I am on shot 9. That is not to bad for a couple of weeks work. I am hoping to finish out the clean up by Christmas and begin the compositing of the voice overs and sound effects. Like I said, a lot for one person to do, but I have something that I am passionate about and get to work on it everyday. Happiness, plain and simple happiness.
This is a frame shot of the foot print that is in scene 8, this is after a giant mech's foot comes down upon the the poor butterfly, which you can see parts of in the middle of the impression. There are leaves, rocks and debris that is falling from the foot that just lifted up. The next shot/scene is very emotional, this is where the battle between Muk-Muk and the mech takes place, and it is epic!
Stay tuned for more updates! 
Again, thank you to everyone that reeds this production/rant blog of a dedicated animator. :)
Image result for animated emojis

No comments:

Post a Comment